We provide treatments for all pests using the safest methods.
- The average lifespan of the female mosquito is 3 to 100 days; the male is 10 to 20 days.
- Mosquito adults feed on flower nectar and juices of fruits for flight energy. The female requires blood meal for egg development.
- Depending on species, female mosquitoes may lay 100 to 300 eggs at a time and may average 1,000 to 3,000 during their life span.
- The mosquitoes remain within a 1 mile radius of their breeding site.
- Several species of mosquito are known carriers of significant disease of man and domestic animals.
- Worldwide, mosquito-born diseases kill more people than any other single factor. In the United States, mosquitoes spread several types of encephalitis, dog heartworm, and malaria.