When you find a pest problem in your home or business, you want it dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, you also need to be assured that the methods used by your pest control service are safe. Today, let’s take a closer look at some of the methods which are best for you and your family.
General pest control solutions
There are a number of difference pest control solutions that can be employed by your technician. Below are some of the more common treatments which are safe solutions for your home or business.
- ALTERM – ALTERM is a chemical free termite barrier solution for your home. It’s made of marine grade aluminium and be used as both a damp proof course and a chemical free physical barrier.
- Altis – Altis is a reticulation system to treat the area under concrete slabs to protect against termites.
- Bifenthrin – Bifenthrin is a multi-purpose termiticide and insecticide which can be used either indoors or outdoors. It is a professional strength water based suspension concentrate with long term residual effects.
- DIY Detection – Rega Termite Monitoring Stations allow you to regularly check for termites on your property so you can inform your pest control technician of any activity who can then treat any infestations.
- Electric Insect Killers – Electric insect killers attract flies, moths, mosquitoes and other flying pests where they are then electrocuted or trapped on replaceable sticky pads.
- Exterra Termite Baiting – Exterra Termite Interception and Baiting System is a systematic, multi-step termite management method. It involves a termite bait being placed in a closed and locked station of a containing a few grams of an active ingredient less toxic than table salt.
- Liquid Chemical Pre-Treatment – There are a number of general pesticides which offer safe and effective solutions to a range of pests.
- Premise – Premise is a termite solution with very low toxicity to humans and pets and is used as a soil treatment barrier against termites.
- Termidor Termite Barriers – Termidor is applied as a treatment to the soil around existing structures. It is undetectable to termites so they enter the treatment zone more readily.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging technology is a quick and effective way of providing proof of termite infestation and how extensive the problem is.
- Trithor – Trithor is an Australian designed and tested physical termite barrier which provides effective termite protection in excess of 50 years.
When it comes to safe pest control solutions, make sure you speak to your pest control technician to ensure that the treatment they’re using is the best option for your situation.
Bug Busters are a Perth based company providing a one stop shop when it comes to pest control solutions. Our experienced technicians can check your home and provide a number of safe and effective pest control solutions to suit your situation. We also have extensive experience in corporate pest control and can work with you to develop a treatment plan for your workplace.
For Perth pest control solutions for your home or business, contact Bug Busters today on 9493 1313 or fill in our online enquiry form.